Page
of 4

Th Adventures of Ronald Reagan part 1: The Tyranny

33 replies
Banned
Votes:
Banned users
Cool and edgy as if I actually give a fuck about those definitions at my age lmfao you think you're talking to a kid but you're actually talking to
*an* adult who wants to stamp on *your* little stupid head. And *your* entire life
*you* spend trying to be cool and edgy like look at this shit you write*.*

If you’re an adult, please type like one instead of a child with anger problems. You claim that I’m trying to be cool and edgy, so please explain your logic. “And you’re entire life You spend trying to be cool and edgy” what are you, my mother? How in a trillion years would you know that I’ve dedicated my whole life to attempt being cool and edgy? Not to mention your horrible grammar, LOL that should be a first grade skill. Seriously, I think you’re bullshitting me when you say you’re an adult. If you are really an adult then evidently you’re not a very mature one. A mature adult would likely not even decide to respond to my posts or even look at this thread in general. Mature adults (or at least the ones I’ve seen) do not or have not used autism as an insult like you have several times.
Posted Feb 27, 18 · OP
VIP
Votes:
+247
you're acting as if im a rational person i really dont give a fuck what you think about my grammar or anything cause you ain't shit apart from some little cunt whose gunna die alone i just really really fuckin hate you thats why i respond to this not to mention you're just a fuckin cunt like literally when i think of your name i wanna drop a cinder block on your fuckin head, like i wouldn't even piss on you if you were on fire, and of course you mention my grammar oh oh i ain't got anything else to say so ima attack your grammar as if anyone actually gives a fuck its the internet you pathetic virigin cunt. im still waiting for your address if you dont believe im adult then why wouldn't you give me your address i mean its not like a child is just gunna turn up and kick the fuck outa your autistic ass is it? and the fact that many of the players on this server have known me for fuckin years and heard me on voice chat kinda backs up the fact im adult you downsie fuck head. like my grammar may be shit cause idgaf but at least i've got half a fuckin brain cell to put 2 and 2 together, cause i sure as hell dont see anyone callin me out do you? i wonder why that is...

like i said give me your address i'll prove my age when im curb stomping you down sydrome ass. peace cunt.
Posted Mar 1, 18
Funny
Offtopic
List
Undo
Banned
Votes:
Banned users
you're acting as if im a rational person i really dont give a fuck what you think about my grammar or anything cause you ain't shit apart from some little cunt whose gunna die alone i just really really fuckin hate you thats why i respond to this not to mention you're just a fuckin cunt like literally when i think of your name i wanna drop a cinder block on your fuckin head, like i wouldn't even piss on you if you were on fire, and of course you mention my grammar oh oh i ain't got anything else to say so ima attack your grammar as if anyone actually gives a fuck its the internet you pathetic virigin cunt. im still waiting for your address if you dont believe im adult then why wouldn't you give me your address i mean its not like a child is just gunna turn up and kick the fuck outa your autistic ass is it? and the fact that many of the players on this server have known me for fuckin years and heard me on voice chat kinda backs up the fact im adult you downsie fuck head. like my grammar may be shit cause idgaf but at least i've got half a fuckin brain cell to put 2 and 2 together, cause i sure as hell dont see anyone callin me out do you? i wonder why that is...

like i said give me your address i'll prove my age when im curb stomping you down sydrome ass. peace cunt.

E G G
Posted Mar 1, 18 · OP
Funny
Offtopic
List
Undo
Banned
Votes:
Banned users
Okay so I’m going to be putting the series on pause. I may continue it at some point but right now, there is no point. Nobody comments anymore on this thread. I’m fucking sick of it and I’m annoyed.
Posted Apr 7, 18 · OP
Agree
Offtopic
List
Undo
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices