Page
of 2

THE NOOB ADVENTURES EPIC PRANK REACTION GONE SEXUAL Q+A 4!

16 replies
VIP
Votes:
+162
wrote:
wrote:
And whatever you do next, Imma try to support yah on Patreon! ;D

No need! I'm actually gonna shut that down as I keep forgetting to. The major reason for the Patreon was to pay for the actor/music stuff. That, and Patreon's honestly just an extra hassle I'd rather not deal with anymore (taxes, Patreon/Payal takes their cut, people pulling their $ out at the last minute, etc.). I'd rather just work on projects and fund them myself.
Moar dating tips pls

Unused line-
"Are you an angel? Because I have an erection!"

I'm using that line next time I ask a girl out. I'll let you know how it goes
Posted Apr 3, 16
Donator
Votes:
+25
*Sees notification for this video*

*The winds howl in the distance*'

"It's time"
Posted Apr 21, 16 · Last edited Apr 21, 16
Banned
Votes:
Banned users
WELL DONE FALC!!! WELL DONE!! its kinda sad, though, considering that people aren't patient enough and aren't willing to wait for another episode. Falco, I think you should ignore the impatient haters and make another series. I don't care if I have to wait the next 3 years for another N00b Adventures, I just think it should happen. I would give it another few months, maybe until 2017 for you to recover, than maybe you should make another series. a sequel or prequel would clear things up a lot. a lot of people want a prequel of how Gaylord became so fucked up, and what exactly his motives were. it was all a bit vague with the Spanish gold coins thing in the last episode, and I have been trying to figure it out for the past year.
Posted Jul 2, 16
Agree
List
Undo
Banned
Votes:
Banned users
also, please continue Epic Loot, Yolo Pro Bro, and circuit skirmish. I look forward to yolo pro bro because whenever I want to cry laughing I watch those vids.
Posted Jul 2, 16
Agree
List
Undo
VIP
Votes:
+162
WELL DONE FALC!!! WELL DONE!! its kinda sad, though, considering that people aren't patient enough and aren't willing to wait for another episode. Falco, I think you should ignore the impatient haters and make another series. I don't care if I have to wait the next 3 years for another N00b Adventures, I just think it should happen. I would give it another few months, maybe until 2017 for you to recover, than maybe you should make another series. a sequel or prequel would clear things up a lot. a lot of people want a prequel of how Gaylord became so fucked up, and what exactly his motives were. it was all a bit vague with the Spanish gold coins thing in the last episode, and I have been trying to figure it out for the past year.
also, please continue Epic Loot, Yolo Pro Bro, and circuit skirmish. I look forward to yolo pro bro because whenever I want to cry laughing I watch those vids.

Falc has touched up on this before in his Q&A videos, those impatient comments aren't actually that bad since they basically let him know "We want more!" As for your ideas of the sequels and prequels, doesn't sound that bad. I agree that Epic Loot, Yolo Pro Bro, and Circuit Skirmish need to be continued at some point also.
Posted Jul 2, 16
Votes:
+11
herrrr nerrr nerrr
Posted Dec 9, 16
Donator
Votes:
+379
wrote:
herrrr nerrr nerrr

Can you please not revive old threads. Thank you.
Posted Dec 10, 16
Agree
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices